Thursday, May 14, 2020

Vijay Malia is now seeking relief from cases

International News

Aaj Khabor (English), London, U.K., 14/05/2020 :  Liquor baron Vijay Malia wants to pay off all his debts and seek relief from all the cases against him.

Vijay Malia appealed to the Government of India, saying, "I will pay 100% of all my debts and arrears, instead of dismissing all the cases against me.In the meantime, I have repeatedly tried to repay the loan, but I have not been allowed to do so. " At the same time, the Kingfisher man also congratulated the central government for coming up with a package of Rs 20 lakh crore to boost the country's economy.

Vijay Malia wants to say, "The huge amount of money that the Indian government has allocated for the country as a financial package, if I am given the opportunity to repay 100% of my arrears and debts, that money will be very useful to the country at the moment. So allow to repay me now. Let me be released and let me be exempted from all cases. "

Vijay Malia is now in prison in England, He got an opportunity to appeal to the Supreme Court of England, in the first week of this month. Several cases are pending against him filed by India. Liquor baron Vijay Malia is now seeking relief from those cases by repaying all the loan money. The Indian government had filed a case against him for embezzling a total of Rs. 9,000 crore in several cases involving Kingfisher Airlines. Vijay Malia was in London at that time. He was arrested by police there and is still being held in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire in midnight gutted shops

Aaj Khabor (English), Kanchrapara, North 24 Pgn. 16/05/2023 :   Another fire incident occurred in the midnight in Kanchrapara area of ​​Nort...